Friday, September 09, 2005

Hornets...don't like them

There is a nest somewhere outside of the back door. It could actually be in the attic somewhere and they are going in and out somewhere near the door. I am really trying to get to a place of Buddhist calm and reason about not wishing them dead, but ever since I was little and got stung and had to go to the ER to be treated, I don't know, I sorta have this phobia thing about bees and wasps and hornets, oh my.

They dive bomb the back french doors. Do they really think the glass is an open window and they can just come in? I don't know, but if they are that stupid, they can be eliminated as a species dontcha think? It is an ongoing thunk periodically. Not often enought o form a soothing pattern, but distracting regardless. Wisdom says then to get my lazy ass off the couch.

Time to clean the closet, woohoo.

No comments: