Sunday, September 25, 2005

Catching up

I have unpacked our suitcases and straightened out the closet. Next comes the bedroom maybe. I did a quick stab at the kitchen and at least have the dishwasher going, but I amnot feeling like cleaning out here in the great room just yet as a lot of it is just stuff that needs to be returned to the garage and yard.

I am feeling like being lazy all around, but I also want to work toward getting stuff back to normal as well as getting my car further unpacked and cleaned and washed. A little too hot right now to be outdoors though, so I think the bedroom it is. After I make sure my baby does not need a beer or anything. Some things must remain a priority.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You must really love me. I'm so glad you were able to point me to the beer that was hiding behind the grapefruit juice (I have my priorities also).

Just a hurricane tip in case your readers are in a hurricane situation of their own:

When the power goes out, do not forget about the beer you put in the freezer because the freezer remained a little cooler than the fridge. If the power comes back on and you forget about it...just don't forget about it.

Crystal said...

http://www.president.rutgers.edu/dalailama/video.shtml

I'm not sure if it's the whole thing, but it looks as though it might be.