I finally updated CG again. Sometimes I feel like a total slacker for not posting there more, and then I post and remember all things happen in their own time.
Tonight we see the Indigo Girls. I am excited to finally be seeing them. I think we have had occasion in the past and either just found out too late or been out of town. As it is, we just found out about them playing here last week so we nearly missed them again. I guess all things in their own time applies to this as well.
Time to scoot and it's a looooong weekend! Woohoooooo!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
I lifted the following from Annie Modesitt's blog . I like the idea of spreading the love. And besides, Be Generous is one of the 37 Days principles... I wasn't able to be one of Annie's first 5 peeps, but I thought I would join in regardless.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (No refunds... no exchanges!!!!)
- What I create will be just for you, with love from me.
- It'll be done this calendar year (2009) and when you get it, you have to let me know it arrived.
- I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. I may even create something totally unbelievable and surprise you!! It will be handmade and may be any medium I choose. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something knittish or crochetish or not - it may be just weird!
- In return, you must post this text into a note/post of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to it. If you don't, it's just bad karma heading your way.
- Send your mailing address to me at queenmaxine at yahoo dot com.
Posted by maxine at 2:12 PM