Saturday, December 25, 2004

Chicken is in the oven

I am glad I listened to my body and got up early as the chicken was frozen solid. I got it at Costco on Wednesday and did not notice the package was frozen. I got a mega pack of wings and a mega pack of legs. They are all crammed into a turkey roaster with lots-o-seasoning and covered to roast a few hours as stage one of the process.

The cooking meditation continues as soon as I stop procrastinating online this morning.

I need to make:
Onion Dip (not lipton's)
Yams (not canned)
Beanie Weanies
Mac n Cheese
Pigs in Blankets
Pork Tenderloin
Mashed Potatoes

I think that is the tentative order of things yet to be done, and the invasion for the WTXB is set for tonight around 7:30. A houseful of lesbians, oh my.

Oh. Happy Holidays.

No comments: