Wednesday, November 26, 2003

The yams are peeled, sliced, buttered, brown-sugared and cinamoned and roasting away in the oven, 2 hours down, 2 hours to go. The eggs have been deviled. The quattro fromagi is assempled and awaiting its turn in the oven tomorrow. (Belch...) I've had a pepsi, (thwack) the celophane rim has been removed from my pint of B & J...

After 10 hours at work today, I am wide afuckingwake, and all is otherwise well in my world.

I will get the ham into the oven tomorrow when I get up, and as the ham coms out, the yams go in to reheat and the mac and cheese gets baked off simultaneously. i suppose i can stuff the celery after the ham is in the oven in the morning, because I sure as hell do not feel it happening tonight.

oh...and the beer is achillin in the fridge, and the possum is cornered up the tree...

No comments: