Saturday, November 29, 2003

I was going to post a long rant about my work irritations on Wednesday, my t-day irritations on Thursday, and finish up with my work irritations on Friday. Instead I decided to not give it more of a hold than it already has. Suffice it to say that my involvement in family days will at the very least be tremendously less, and at the most be nonexistant. At work,
I am just going to withdraw a little back away from the toxic people and dig into the reading for my women's group which is rather extensive and diverse.

Something More by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss
Illuminata by Marianne Williamson
People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
Yesterday, I Cried by Iyanla Vanzant
I Don't Want To Talk About It by Terrance Real
Your Body's Many Cries For Water by F. Batmanghelidj

I got the first two books last night at B&N and Sacred Contracts is also a cd we are supposed to pick up. Those were the two suggested we get started on. Today I am off to scour a couple of discount bookstores to see what else I can find. I have found most of them online, so I have a base price comparison to shoot for.

Time to scoot...

No comments: