Saturday, November 01, 2003

Well I am in the process of removing my roots. I think, actually, they ceased being roots several months ago. I had the closest thing to virgin hair, until about 10 minutes ago, that I have had in my 20 year hair artistry career. I am not sure why, but finally it was making me crazy. In 30 minutes, I will be back among the hair dressing profession with my favorite little 5RC on my hair. That is bright bright red for those of you not in the know. Hopefully my hairdresser will be off medical leave soon and I will be getting it cut also. It has been nearly 5 weeks since my last cut, an eternity when you wear hair as short as is my preference. I might just feel like a hairdresser again when I go in to work tomorrow!

My second run of errands today took me to the nail salon, a new place I thought I might try by the house. My nails look okay, I suppose, I just have to get used to them again. I am not sure, but there is something about them I do not care for, so if I can figure that out, I will either return to the same grrl, or go somewhere new. I will give it some time before I decide for sure.

I made some cabbage for dinner tonight fried up in the pan with Italian sausage and onion. I am not sure why I was craving it, but I was, so I made it. Might just turn out that I am the only one who will eat it.

Once my color is done, I need to go on back out once more to pay my Circuit City bill which is due today. I think I am ready to officially remove all but my debit card from my wallet. Everything will be current, well, except for my cell phone which will be caught up on Monday.

I need to investigate other cell companies as I might soon be leaving Cingular. Still not decided where to go, and today I even had the thought of perhaps giving up my cell phone to have those dollars in my clothing allowance budget. Definitely not a decision to make lightly. I think when I go out to pay Circuit City, I might have to get a pint of B & J to fully appreciate all the pros and cons of no cell phone.

Ideas from anyone who has forgone the evils of a cell after having had it for a while will be appreciated.

No comments: