Friday, November 14, 2003

It is the weekend for The Nutcracker Market...woohoooooooooooo!!

I am supposed to go with PAul tomorrow and hope he is feeling up to it. He was to have his heart shocked today to get it back into the proper rhythm, something he has had done before and insists is no big deal, but he might wake up in the morning feeling like crapola, so we shall see. As much as I look forward to attending each year, I really do not need to be spending the money I will be tempted to while there.

Last year I was very reserved and spent only on a few food items. I think if Paul is not up to it, I will pass, but if he is feeling fine, we will go and have fun sampling our way around the hall.

I am also doing family hair cuts tomorrow morning early, and then need to vacuum out the beach from my car at some point too.

On Sunday I am cutting hair for Beth and Irina, and also it is associate shopping at jcp. I am thinking some 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets, and a nice little purse I have had my eye on, and E is thinking some pants and we always get more socks.

Have to go to Target for a gift card for my youngest for his birthday, and while at the mall I might also pop into Lord & Taylor to see if they have anything good on sale, like the Hilfiger skirt I tried on there a month or so ago that fir me in a smaller size than expected. That would be a major coup.

Plenty else to do, as well, though I ,might be umm...forgetting about it all as I have already listed plenty.

No comments: