Wednesday, July 30, 2003

It was well after 2 am when I finally went to sleep last night, so I opted to sleep in this morning rather than go to Galveston. Seems that the funk is lifting some, too, so I can't say that was a bad thing. Actually, for slugging, I was still up at 8:30, way too early.

I have sent out an email to a few friends to inite them to join us for dinner. It is rather last minute, but it will be interesting to see if anyone can make it. We used to meet with friends weekly. When I first moved here, I wanted to meet more lesbians, so I created the Gossiping Goddesses. It was actually just an open invitation to a list I was on, and whoever joined us, joined us. I would like to start doing something similar again, getting out to be social. Something deliberate and substantial. Maybe

Fickle.

No comments: