Thursday, July 17, 2003

Gary the Rat and Stripperella...I have just watched the end of Gary the Rat, and the beginning of Striperella and I might be hooked. Too soon to say, really, but there is something appealing to the level of mindlessness that "the first network for men" has stooped to. Perhaps it is just the guy's are lesser quality of it all. I will have to watch at least a few more episodes to decide if these two shows are worthy of my time or not. So far, I have to admit to liking them both.

I found out some t-shirt info, but not enough for what I need to research. Also, decided to wait and go to the store in the morning. The weekendis here, and slugg time is in effect. Three days on retreat will be nice. I am not sure if I will be able to post from there or not. I could last time I went, but you never know how it will go, and I never really know how "unplugged" I want to be until I get there. Actually, now that I think about it, I could use my laptop there, but not connect to the net, so I will not be able to post.

Tragic.

No comments: