Friday, July 01, 2005

And then it was July

I have been experiencing a weird sleep schedule lately. Not sleeping well and then waking later than normal, though perfectly normal a few years ago, is leaving me feeling somewhat disoriented in the mornings.

I think over the past 2-3 years, I have gotten accustomed to being a morning person. It really is ghastly on some level. It is not really that I like mornings, but I can get and be up with little difficulty. Lately, if I do not have to be somewhere, I have been getting up between 9 and 9:30. And feeling totally blech.

As for getting ready for bed, If I have had a particularly challenging day at work, I am ready for bed by 11. Otherwise, 12:30 or so seems good, and quite often I have been awake and cruising the clock between 2 and 4 AM. I guess I should be getting up and doing something then as I used to when I was restless.

Time to take a book outside for some sun. Maybe that will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative blog.