Monday, January 10, 2005

Up and running...err...walking...

Many things still to figure out, but I am up and running on my new Apple G4 iBook. E had to hook up the wireless router again and she is such a babe for doing so. Otherwise I might have asked Beth over tomorrow for lunch.Not only am I wireless, but the desktop is still working proerly. My own personal IT babe. I am so blessed.

I have 10 minutes of baTTERY TIME LEFT BEFORE I HAVE TO PLUG IN TO RECHARGE. WOO HOO.

Oh, and I need to get used to a tighter laptop keyboard again, hence the caps above.

One final thing, the data disc I have all my old laptop files backed up on is looking like gibberish, but I already know a work around. I suppose I need to get Word for Mac eventually.

1 comment:

chapin said...

I'll be curious to know what you think of your new Apple. I had several Macs before I went to PC but I'd love a new Mac. I saw they announced some new models yesterday so perhaps I'll have to shop around for one.