Monday, January 10, 2005

Up and running...err...walking...

Many things still to figure out, but I am up and running on my new Apple G4 iBook. E had to hook up the wireless router again and she is such a babe for doing so. Otherwise I might have asked Beth over tomorrow for lunch.Not only am I wireless, but the desktop is still working proerly. My own personal IT babe. I am so blessed.

I have 10 minutes of baTTERY TIME LEFT BEFORE I HAVE TO PLUG IN TO RECHARGE. WOO HOO.

Oh, and I need to get used to a tighter laptop keyboard again, hence the caps above.

One final thing, the data disc I have all my old laptop files backed up on is looking like gibberish, but I already know a work around. I suppose I need to get Word for Mac eventually.

2 comments:

Zooey said...

Wow! Let us know what it's like to be part of the apple cult...ha ha.

chapin said...

I'll be curious to know what you think of your new Apple. I had several Macs before I went to PC but I'd love a new Mac. I saw they announced some new models yesterday so perhaps I'll have to shop around for one.