Friday, December 19, 2003

I think my shopping is done. I have one more trip to the post office to get my youngest son's package in the mail, and then I can enjoy the holiday. Of course the enjoyment is relative because excepting Saturday, I am working each day until xmas.

On Saturday my women's group meets from 10-1230. After that it will likely be family type stuff...sounds like more work to me!

E's brother is coming to town tonight to spend a few days with dear old dad. As a surprise to Dad, he is bringing the kids who are I think 11 and 8. I think dear old Papu might be more disappointed than surprised. The kids put a bit of a damper on the merrimaking that was on his agenda. I am certain, however, that it will still be a fun time.

After working until 9 this evening, I am scooting over to Papu's house to set up a tree to add to his surprise while he is at the airport picking up his son. E is going to go to the airport too, though he is unaware, because someone has to pick up the kids as Papu has a 2 seater truck. There will be merrimaking until the wee hours I am sure. Of course, I will have my car, E will have hers, so I can leave if I am ready to sooner than she.

Last night I picked up some tools for her, a ratcheted driver with sockets and driver tips, 69 pieces in all, and a multi-tool pliers. I also got a small gift for Hitaji, rounding out my list. The only shopping yet to be done is for les chiens, and their feelings will not be at all hurt if it does not get done until 12/26.

I think Sawyer is getting a new collar and leash, and Nola maybe a new bed and blanket to see if I can get her out of ours. I hold no expectations around that, but maybe... I will also get them some new booda bones and some puppy treats. The treats will come from Three Dog Bakery and I hope to pick them up on Saturday after my group.

Fa la la la laa la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

No comments: