Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I got all my hair cut off yesterday...wooooooooohooooooooooooo...

It has been short for most of my life, but ervery once in a while i get a most excellent super-short haircut and I am reminded how it should be. It is rather pixie-like and, umm...well...short!

Snap your fingers...it's that long.

I have been looking here and there for a flight for my son to come for xmas, but have yet to find one cheap enough. There is one for $245 which I can afford, but it has him returning to his dad's on nye at 10:45 and that would be rather mean on my part. I feel like I need to look deeper and see what the real reason is that I remain uninspired to buy him a ticket. Might connect to having to deal with the pimp-daddy wannabe mentality he has lurking beneath his surface. I just do not know.

Tomorrow is my last available day for shopping. I did some tonight at JCP and got E some more socks and panties that she likes, and I can of course still hit other stores at the mall on my lunches on my remaining work days before the holiday. Like the Godiva store, Origins, Sephora, Williams Sonoma...oh wait, those are all stores for me... I think I will pick up a multi tool plier knife thing we have as well as a ratcheting screw driver set...totally dyke gifts, available at your local JC Penney.

Not much else going on. Baked a fabulous cream cheese pound cake and might make another one tomorrow. Also cookie baking is on the agenda. And shopping, and the post office.

No comments: