Thursday, December 04, 2003

I cannot believe it is December 4th. No matter how many references I make here to time flying past, I will still have trouble believing it.

I was off yesterday and had a lovely day. It was 70 degrees or so, and it was just a good day to be out running around. E finally has a cell phone! I added her to my plan and gave her her phone amidst a garden of tropical blooms. Well, really we were at Cornelius. I went to see about getting a wreath but when I saw the prices for them I decided my dolllars were better spent on some of the gorgeous plants they had. I got a small cyclamen, a mini rose bush, a small christmas cactus, a pencil cctus and a small jade like plant and only spent thirty bucks. The wreaths started at forty-four so it was a good compromise. Maybe I will pick up an artificial wreath this weekend at Target or Garden Ridge.

The cell phone for E was timely in that she is going to Dallas this weekend to her Aunt P's for the twinkle parade at the marina where they house their boat. I have to work and will be attending one of the premiere lesbian parties of the holiday season with my friend Irina, whose girlfriend will also be ut of town, and a mutual friend ot ours, more hers than mine, Mimi. It should be fun, though less so without E.

Time to scoot to yoga...

No comments: