Monday, October 27, 2003

Seems like I have not had a day off since vacation, though of course, I have. There has just been something to do, or company here so it seems I have been on the go.

The weekend with CJ was rather pleasant, if not low key. The women's fest was drowned out so we passed, but we did make it to see the Master's show of works from MOMA which is here at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts. E told me this is the only stop for the show in North America, so quite the coup for Houston, and a nice little event for us to see. I think I will be going back to see it again at least once mmore, but perhaps on a Wednesday when it is less busy. I want to be able to sit and make some notes. Might even do the audio tour again as I liked that aspect of it. There were many paintings I wished had that component. Whoever chose did a poor job.

This Wednesday has been reserved for slugging...just me and the pooches curled up under the covers with some Ben & Jerry's Making Whoopie Pie...maybe some tv, maybe not. I have not decided that part yet. I think I might even have E turn the phone ringers off, not that I will get up to answer if it does ring.

I have been somewhat mentally occupied by wKen lately. He has been invading my dreams a lot, and it makes me curious. Something to ponder at work today, I suppose.

No comments: