Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I have been awake this morning since 6:45. Really awake. I did not go to bed until about midnight, and then it was a while in fantasy land while rubbing my pussay before I finally dropped off into slumber. I guess I just slept hard. I am not a morning person, so it is just a wee bit bizarre. UI have even already caught up the laundry, and straightened out my closet from my girlfriend's last effort of putting laundry away. It really is beneath her.

Then I made a cup of mango tea, and returned a bunch of emails, even writing at some length to the object of my recent fantasies ( ~~GASP~~a man). What kind of lesbian am I??

More important though, what the fuck am I doing awake and alert at an ungodly hour of the morning? I have to get into the shower and get my sorry ass to yoga, then to work. What if I am this alert tomorrow morning when I have slugging on my agenda? What of my date with Ben & Jerry???

I guess if I am this alert tomorrow morning I might go to the beach and write...and read...and think of that man...

No comments: