Saturday, October 18, 2003

Just got off the phone with Firestone...$319.88...sigh...

Still better than I thought it would be, but still more than I want to pay. I was going to tweak my wardrobe a little with that last unemployment check as well as buy a few things I need for work, but oh fucking well. I suppose I should just be glad I have a running vehicle and get over it. I really need to contemplate trading it in, which means I need the title from the wasband. It would also mean deciding on making payments again. I am not sure I am ready for that fully.

Work, in general, sucks. It is a very depressing place to be, surounded by ghetto mentality. I am not sure I can explain that further, but most salons have a component of it, just so happens it is the majority in the salon I am in.

More later...

No comments: