Monday, October 06, 2003

Last night we forgot all about going back to the observatory. We watched Alias and than I read some while the others watched The Practice. I have little interest in that show, really.

This morning my mom took E and I to breakfast and then when we got home we decided to go to the store so I could cook dinner for everyone. I made mashed potatoes with St Andre cheese added, some fresh green beans, and pork tenderloin.

While we were out we also stopped at an orchard so I could make an apple pie and I used the extra apples for some fresh apple sauce.

Everything was tres yumm, of course.

Tomorrow morning we are going to a flea market in PA and Aunt Patty is going to make a pot roast in the crock pot so we do not have any work to do.

After dinner tonight my cousin brought his kids over. I used to say my little cousin David, but at some point he shot up taller than me, and once he was married that went by the side somehow. His son David is 3.5 and he has a daughter Autumn who is 9 months. Both were delightful. Happily, they have gone home.

I spoke to my neice and she is going to meet us in the city on Wednesday so I will be able to visit with her then for a bit. I have not seen her since my last trip to the city a couple of years ago. I am excited to hear about a roman catholic church she is designing in Philadelphia. I am not sure if that is part of her Architecture schoolwork, or if it is something for the firm she works for. hopefully she will bring sketches.

Tomorrow is a new day...time for bed, I think

No comments: