Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Just in from seeing a free preview of the movie thirteen. It was intense. Beyond that, I am not sure what I could say. When I was in seventh grade, there was nothing as extreme as this going on. When I was in grade eleven, sure, some of it maybe. But definitely not in grade seven. Of course, I did go to a small town school, 69 kids in my graduating class, and grades six through 12 were all in the same school. Not long before I started there in grade six, k-12 was in the same school.

If I had to wager, I would guess there is still nothing as extreme going on there, but who knows, really.

There really isn't a whole lot else going on this week. It is a new session of yoga, and I was really energized by that thought. Each 6 week session is a sort of new beginning.

I am also nearing the end of my unemployment. I am eligible for 6 weeks more, which means i can stay out of work until right after my vacation. Convenient, yes? I have pretty much opted for the easy route, and staying with what I know. That means going back to the salon at JC Penney. Yes, it is a little more of a commute than I would like, but the idea of working for a manager who wants me back enough to grant me any schedule I suggest, and continued flexability as the winning appeal.

Of course, there are still six weeks more to change my mind. Again. And again.

No comments: