Sunday, September 28, 2003

Coughing just to hear yourself cough is such a pain in the neck...or throat...

I am doing okay for the most part, at least until I get anywhere less than vertical. It doubly sucks because E has the same crud I do. We think it is passing, and tea certainly helps, but I will soon be at a point when sleep might help more. Of course, I think at least half of all the tea I had today was NOT decaf, so I am awake anyway. I have plenty to do too, I just don't feel like doing much of anything.

I really need to make a return to work schedule. I have another week of true freedom followed by a week of vacation in and around NYC. I am *so* looking forward to our return to the big apple. We have a list of to-dos, but no real agenda.

This crud better have left the building by then!!

No comments: