Tuesday, February 22, 2005

One thing after another

Yesterday, the jeep needed $1500 worth of work done. The $$ will be reimbursed, likely in the form of airline tickets and hotel reservations to NYC, but still, $1500.

Today, I am finally off to the doc to see what has been ailing me. My symptoms, of course, are lessening on their own by now, but I am still not quite right. Maybe not on their own, either. I have totally cut out all milk and that seems to have me on the right track. I am sure the doc will draw blood and perhaps order some yuckadoo invasive testing. Blech.

Tomorrow, I see the Ayurvedic doc. Between the two of them, I wantto be feeling like the Bionic Woman before too long.

Watch me run off in bionic slow motion.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that just gave me a bit of a chuckle...picturing you running in 'bionic woman' slow motion. I'm not quite sure how I feel about you possibly being the bionic woman. That could be VERY interesting...ifly (really, it's true)