Saturday, February 19, 2005

Don't wanna go...

I have to work this afternoon a 2-9 shift and I just don't want to. I am covering for another receptionist who has the burial of hhis father's ashes, so it is not like I resent working for him this evening, but I am just not feeling it.

I am coming up on a week of Dr. visits and I would just prefer to slugg this weekend away while I still can. It was to be my last Saturday off for some time as the receptionist I am replacing is working her last shift today.

Converging universe perhaps.

I went to see some home clients this morning so I have already been out and about. The plan was to go to yoga, but I just didn't get out of their house in time. Tomorrow it will be a sluggish sort of day. We are going to the farmer's market in the morning and then have the day free until 7ish when we go to Beth and Irina's for hair cuts and the L Word season premiere. That might become a regular Sunday event.

It's all good on the new car front.

Minnie Bruce Pratt is giving a reading at BookWoman on Wednesday night and I am considering suggesting we attend. We'll see.

No comments: