Saturday, November 06, 2004

Wrestless Wrecks

Rex is restless at 4 AM. What the fuck is up with that. He was restless enough that I am now wide awake and out of bed, while he is now back to sleep.

My yogi would be pleased I have risen before the sun warms the earth. This does not mean I will not be back in bed before the sun warms the earth, but technically, I have acheived something.

I decided while I am up anyway, I might as well begin ripping holiday CDs. I also want to create some play lists for our trip, but that might not happen this morning as I am not sure I can do both simultaneously. I can however copy some songs E has ripped. Woo.

Yesterday morning I had a hallelujah, fall is definitely here moment. I was able to brush my teeth with ice cold (well, much colder than normal) water streaming from the tap. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some Houston heat and humidity, really, I do. But when the tap water that has been sitting in the warm Houston earth hits my toothbrush, I just have to whine and cringe. I can happily brush with ccccccold water for the next few months.

Life, is good.

No comments: