Saturday, November 13, 2004

Shhhhh

The house is so quiet this morning. No A/C running, no dogs milling around, no tv in the background. Everyone is still sleeping. Opportunity for tea and a cookie nice and early.I generally do not eat in the morning, but I was just feeling it today for some reason.

I have to go to yoga and I might do the 930 class. Then at 130, I am attending a wellness seminar with Dr. Rob. He is an Ayurveda doc and chiropractor. Hopefully it will enlighten me further about Ayurveda as a career path.

I was also supposed to confirm with our friends Beth and Irina about cutting hair tonight or tomorrow and then having some dinner...I need to remember to call after yoga because I would hate to disturb the potential quiet at their house this early on a Saturday morning.


No comments: