Sunday, November 14, 2004

Annother quiet morning

I went to the Ayurveda Wellness Workshop yesterday and I was quite interested. I think I want to talk to Dr Rob about it more and see what other aspects of it might be more suitable to advance study in, or how he might recommend proceeding. I will see him in January I think for an initial consultation for my personal practice and might then pick his mind about it further.

We went to Eatzi's last night for dinner and for the first time, I was somewhat disappointed. I might even go drop them an email about it. I am not sure how "bad" it was, but I am sure I could do the meal we had better. I told E perhaps the more accomplished I become in the kitchen, the less impressed I am with Eatzi's. The roast pork was tough, the broccoli nearly raw, little flavor in the mac and cheese, but the southwest corn chowder had it going on. I suppose that makes it a wash to some degree.

Tonight we are going to see B and I for haircuts and dinner. B is making manicotti, which is curious as I thought she did not know where the kithen even is so I am anticipating some comedy, though I know she would not offer if it was not to be good.

The weather has taken a turn for the colder the past few days. On Wednesday it was still in the 80s, but there has been a marked coolness since, maybe in the 50s or 60s. 40s at night, I think. Last night, I even wore socks with my sandals to avoid popsicle toes. Excellent sleeping.

No comments: