Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Still way too much in my head

What options are out there to do something of merit? I am not sure exactly where my mind is at the moment, but I am feeling as if I should be moving toward something in a grand way. Is it something by way of volunteering? Is it something for a career path? Is there a significant "thing" I can grasp?

I have been the past two or so years consciously on a path toward personal balance. I am not sure if spiritual fully describes it. I think there is something to the idea of the greater good, and I know there is something I am supposed to be doing. and I can only hope that I am in some small way doing it allready.

Being in my head this much is something akin to exhausting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you on these questions, so unfortunately, I have no idea what the answers are.

I've written about my loss of faith, and another part of it feeling the loss of a greater purpose.

You seem to be on a good path, don't overthink it.

Beth