Saturday, August 07, 2004

Collective sigh of relief heard round the world.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yes, that is the sound. It seems the boy has decided it is best to return to VA and live with dad. I told him I will make more effort to participate/mediate from here. I need to move toward guiding his dad through fatherhood without telling him what to do outright. I suppose I need to get a little devious. Manipulative. Two traits I have basically left behind, however, his dad is the most easily manipulated man in the world as I Am His Weakness.

Maybe that will become a new idea for a book in itself somehow. I will be sure to well document the struggle, no, journey.

Not too much else going on in these parts. We have entered a period of tight finances and austerity, but I think it is good for us. Nothing like some home together down time.

Life, is good.

No comments: