Monday, August 04, 2003

I have filed away wKen's answer to my question of what to wear. I do not know why I did not think to "wear nothing!" That man is so profound. I wish he was still running for president, because I am convinced he is exactly what out country needs. A president not afraid to talk about fucking would be such a delight. Think of the ratings his state of the union addresses would grab. It would definitely be history in the making.

I did not accomplish much of anything today, but I did enjoy the laziness of the day. I went to see a local mystery author tonight at the library. She gave a little talk about how the internet has truly changed the process of getting published, and how it can be a good thing if you use it to your advantage. There were about 10 people there, mostly mom's with teenage kids, and it was good inspiration that if a woman who insists on doing "Goggle searches" can get published without an agent, that perhaps I can too.

I suppose that means I have some work to do!!

No comments: