Monday, September 06, 2004

Regrets

I really hate that a voice mail from my wasband can make me feel like crap. The day before Connor went home, we had a conversation, in part about him needing glasses. My wasband said he would take care of it. I told him I had taken C to the eye Dr. and he had a copy of the prescription. I then told him I did not have the $$ to get him glasses, but that I could send half on my next payday. He said not to worry, he would take care of it. So today he says he is holding me to paying for the glasses in full as I said I would and that he will be calling me back and he is not letting this go. I am so sick of his crap. What part of having full custody dies he not understand?

This all gives me regrets that I sent Connor home. I should have kept him here. If he is talking to me in this manner, I can only presume he speaks to Connor in the same way. No one should have to be spoken to this way.

No comments: