Tuesday, February 10, 2004

What a fabulous day it is to stay in bed and hibernate. Too bad I cannot do that. It is dreary, rainy bleh outside. Just the type of day to stay in bed or curl up on the couch and watch movies all day. I had to scoop poor little Nola out of bed and put her outside to do her business because she hates going out in the rain. I absolutely agree with her.

Of course, tomorrow if it is raining, I am still going out in the morning to the cafe to sit with my laptop. Hopefully iy will be productive. If not, it will still be pleasant me time.

I picked up a few more books last week. I went to the Half Price Books location out by my job. The store is excellently zoned so that books are where they are actually supposed to be. And in good order for the most part. I have learned that most of the lesbian books are funnelled to the Montrose (gay Houston) location, and usually it is the only one I go to anymore, but I did manage to pick up a couple of lesbian fiction titles, so I will check this one out on occasion. I have been reading a lot at work, going back and forth between lesbian fiction and something Buddhist, so I also found three Buddhist titles of interest to me.

I suppose it is time to get my ass in gear for work. I have to leave a bit early to stop at the post office to get a Valentine's package off to my son. M&Ms and more M&Ms.

No comments: