Monday, February 16, 2004

I have been such a blog slacker. For valentine's I bought E a very small box of Godiva. Very. Small. and some moisturizer from Origins so she would not totally consume mine. We went to Cafe Artiste for breakfast, and then to Soundwaves where we bought the following CDs:

Ani diFranco Educated Guess
Edie Brickell Volcano
Norah Jones Feels Like Home
Steve Miller Band Greatest Hits 1974-78
Melissa Etheridge Lucky
and some other CD out in the car that is escaping me.

We then went to dinner with two other lesbo couples and one's daughter at Royal Japan. It is a new Japanese steakhouse and it was pretty good, 7 chicks sitting at the hibachigrille table. Our chef was George and he got the job done nicely with some flying flames and knives.

I had the Philadelphia roll and a scallop dinner. The scallop portion was pretty considerable and tres yummy. I think we might be going back sometime soon. And perhaps, I might go back sooner than soon for another seving of the Philadelphia roll. Liked it that much, yes I did.

No comments: