Friday, December 02, 2005

post slacker

December 2nd? When did it get to be December? Why does that date ring a bell?

Silly, I know the answer why. December 2nd is the night of Carol's annual xmas party. Hundreds of lesbians having a house party to mix and miingle. I have on the cutest jeans right now and a grrlygrrl top is hanging in the closet. When I get to work I'll get the ooh, Maxine must be going somewhere she's so put together. Then they'll say oooh...makeup. Well the makeup will consist only of eyeliner, but siince I can't seem to give a shit on a regular basis about what I am wearing on my self or my face, people will talk.

I love it when those bitches have something to talk about and it's me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, hello. More posts please!

whispers said...

missed you there.....
figured the fingers were flying on needles rather than keys!