Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Once again

We are once again a two functioning toilet household. My lovergrrl is so butch she can fix anything. But what a jewel that she is a handy toilet refurbisher. She is a babe. A goddess.

And she's all mine!!

I spoke to Paul today, first time since right before Easter. He actually answered his cell phone. Will wonders never cease?

I have been calling. And calling. I bitched him out royally for not calling me as I was growing very concerned. I even told him I was going to call one of his evil neices tomorrow if I did not get him. "Glad I answered sugar. You know I don't know how to work this damn new phone."

He was surprised it has been that long, and I cut him all the slack in the world because he is going through a lot of shit to rebuild a life that was callously stripped away from him. And, well. And because he is Paul and I adore him. We shall see him Saturday for dinner.

Too many friends have some crap being flung their way. Time for some Metta practice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey send that fix up butch
over to my place pronto!

maxine said...

I bet she would barter her services for a plane ticket and a few meals!!