Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Morning comes

I am really liking it when Wrecks sleeps in his crate. He is a restless one otherwise. Last night I went to bed at about 10:30 and he went right in with no drama and he slept through til this morning at 7ish. I just like that. I suppose I might feel badle about it tonight after he has been in his crate from about noon to 9:30, but if I am up late enough I mmight try it. Maybe I will let hime stay out tonight to see if he settles down. If so, and if he doesn't, into the crate he goes.

I think tonight I might try to layout the inserts for the invitations so we can get them into the mail when E gets back. The invitations themselves are done, but we were limited to three lines of twenty characters each. It is looking like a guest list of about forty with us limiting it to family, and I am not sure we can manage that many, but we certainly can't cut it any closer than we already have. Who knew a simple blessing of our union in our home would be such a challenge!

I just made a CD for Ginger of Double Coyote. That is the music for our soiree. She asked if there was anything we would want them to try to learn and Dance Me To The End Of Love as done by Madeleine Peyroux was what came to mind. Otherwise, they are a trio who does jazz, samba sounds and we like whatever they choose.


Six more days...

No comments: