Monday, April 11, 2005

And I'm Dreaming Again...

Norah Jones sings..."Lately I just haven't felt myself at all, it's heavy on my mind..."

I am not quite sure what that means in relation to having been feeling out of sorts, but quite often lately, I find that song just roaming the corridors of my brain. Usually when that happens, I dig out the CD and listen to the song on repeat in the car. It makes for an interesting ride to or from work or wherever else I might be heading. Today I will be heading to the lab to give blood and pick up containers for my stool study. Yee. Haw. And then to the post office. My mom is actually going to receive her package this week. Amazing.

Also in the mail will be issues of the current Emerald Pillows, the March second anniversary issue, which will be heading off to four bookstores, BookWoman in Austin, Bluestockings in New York City, Lambda Rising in Norfolk, and A Different Light in San Francisco. Hopefully there will be response, but even if not, we will send to those four bookstores for a while to see where it takes us.

There is a need for some sort of focus, but I am just following my brain on any tangent that pops up on the path in order to find it. Conflicted?

No comments: