Sunday, May 16, 2004

Well, I accomplished everything I set out to do yesterday.My legs have had there quarterly shave, and I went to Lowes. Then I was off to the Galleria where I parked at the entrance which takes you in through Lord & Taylor. A mistake of course because there were two sweaters, a tank, and a shirt beckoning me near. There was much more I wanted to get and I showed great restraint.

While at the Fossil store for a wallet, I also picked up this. I have been needing a watch for work, and while I preferred a sleek and petite leather banded one, it was not as water resistant, which for work is a necessity. I might go back for that one soon, though. I also got a wallet like this in red.

While down in the Galleria area, I also went by Eatzi's where I had chicken and dumplings for lunch. I also brought a second helping home which I just had today for lunch. Roasted southwest pepper cream cheese and an olive oil boule(bread) were also in my bag. Tres yumm.

Today I have been cleaning the house room by room, and for the most part I am done. I have a little bit of surface cleaning yet to do, mainly my alter which has measurable dust on it, which really is a project in and of itself. I am trying to decide if I like it where it is because I want to hang a few things on the wall over it as part of it, and I want to be sure it is in a reasonably permanent location.

The other side project is to attack my library and neaten things up. I started Friday night with fiction and it is ordered, but still not prettied up.

No comments: