Sunday, May 30, 2004

Take me out to the ballgame

Yesterday I went to Minute Maid Park and lost my Astro's cherry. It was an ok time, but I will consider heavily whether or not to accept future offers to go. E and her dad and her son and I went and we had her dad's corporate tickets. We stayed about four or five innings. I even wore an Astro's t-shirt for the occasion which I got deeply discounted at JCP.

Not much else going on to indicate it is a holiday weekend. The real holiday being tomorrow is a regular work day for me, 8 am to 7 pm. Ewww. Maybe I will have some fabulous lunch somewhere, but it is also regular for me to go to PF Chang's on Monday anyway. so no big deal. Unless of course E comes to join me. That would be nice.

We have a proposed family day at the sister-in-law's for July 4 when the brother-in-law is visiting for a week and I am thinking I might pass. Don't think my name will be mud, but I will meditate on it.

No comments: