Thursday, May 27, 2004

Strangeness

This morning I had a disturbing dream. E was masturbating at a party. There was a woman who hit on me and I rebuffed her rather vehemently. She new who my wife was and that she was present and that she had heavily consumed libations as had all in attendance. She proceeded to basically dare E to masturbate. E thought it was a private thing and she ended up having an audience. I was not at all put out with her, but I proceeded to murder the grrl who had manipulated the situation.

It was so disturbing to me that I was consciously going to shave my head this morning after my shower. It's a good thing that my clippers were at work.

I brought home all my fabulous pottery which I made over the last 5 weeks in class, and I think I will become a continuing student. At least for a couple of months. If anyone has an electric wheel to donate, please give me a ring.

No comments: