Sunday, May 30, 2004

Just another daydream

Not quite eleven, and I am pretty wide awake. I suppose it is rather early, but it seems as if it has been a long day. Really the long day will be tomorrow when I am working 8-7, knowing that for many it is a holiday. Time and a half just does not seem to mean a whole lot.

E and I are planning to go to the beach early next Saturday morning. I will do a little research and see if I can find a coffee house for us to lunch at. Or late breakfast at. I think I might push for us to go even if it rains. We can then explore the Strand or see what else we can uncover down there.

Last summer, I had the ambitious desire to find a way to rent one of the small cottages down there for a few weeks during the summer. I think it might be something doable for the off season, but I have yet to discover how much even that might be. It is fairly nice in April and it stays warm enough into October to make it feasable. I could trade my Wednesday iff for Monday or Friday to have 3 day weekends to go down, and even burn some vacation days to have 4 day mini retreats a few weeks in a row. Some advanced planning might just be in order and perhaps I can indulge in 05.

No comments: