Thursday, April 08, 2004

What a day yesterday was. It began with a dentist appointment with a new dentist to readhere a crown that came loose. It just couldn't be that easy. I have to go back next Tuesday for a temporary and on the 28th for the final. $700 is my share. And the dude is off for two weeks to where? France! Fucker...actually, the real fucker is my dentist whose office is closed this week for spring break. I might have been able to negotiate the fee lower since her original work did not hold up. So, now I have a new dentist.

Then, I went to Empire Cafe and worked on some writing for a couple of hours while I waited for E to get done work and join me for a late lunch. Always good food at Empire. We left there before 3 and the traffic on the ride home was so bad that I had to delay copying EP so we did not get it out last night. It will be available on Saturday.

I had told two households that I would do home cuts for them and was at one house at 5 and the next at 630. During that, Beth called and I told her yes we would be at lesbian happy hour, but that we would not get there til after 8. It was good to see some friends again.

While at the second house of cuts, My friend Lori told be about a performance at the Rhythm Room last night that she thought would be enjoyable. Bitch and Animalwere great fun and I strongly recommend you look toat their tour schedule to see if they will be in your area.

Home late.
Up late this morning.
Yoga sacrificed.
Nasty consequence.

No comments: