Wednesday, April 28, 2004

1000 Journals

I had heard about the1000 Journals project some time ago and was intrigued by the idea. In the current P&W magazine, there is a feature about it and I decided this is something I want to do with my blog family and anyone who wants to participate.

I will purchase a fabulous journal and make the first entry. I will then decide who to send it to from there, likely, anyone showing interest and letting me know they want to contribute. It can vere from my list, but I really hope it comes back to me. I will even offer postage to anyone needing it to send it on to the next person.

My hopeful list of participants includes in no particular order:

Rossi
Beth
Laurell
CJ
Chapin
Kristie
Alysha
Bookshop Belle
Happy Cynic
Solbeam
Suzie
Susan
wKen
(all my daily reads obviously!)
as well an anyone on DykeWrite who might be interested. Leave me a note in the comments section here, and then shoot me an email with your address if I don't have it already. I really want to see this project work!!

No comments: