Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I hate it when dreams are potentially shattered. It is just the most annoying thing. I did a little web seeking this morning and it is near impossible to get a work visa to work and live in France. This does not mean it can't happen, just that it will be more difficult and, sigh, might need some earnest planning. I hate it when things can't just *happen*.

This could present as the possibility that we are meant to live in a country other than France, but with easy access. Who knows. Just makes a goddess garden type business here more appealing. Of course, that still means a lot of *work*.

What a mood I was in at work the last two days. My patience was in shirt supply if not non-existent. I took my lunch break at 5 and went over to PF Chang's for a bowl of won ton soup. As usual, it was tres yummmm. My fortune cookie read "A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains."

The universe speaks.

No comments: