Sunday, September 16, 2007

Transcontinental, 1:30 a.m.

I really like that song. I like Vienna Teng in general, but that might just be my favorite song of hers. At least my favorite of the ones I have heard. I was going to post about it earlier this morning. Way earlier.

I got up at to pee 1 a.m. and my nape was saturated. I had been laying there not really sleeping since about 11:30 when we went to bed, so I decided to stay up and run with it. It could mean some insomnia is settling in and it could be just an anomaly. Let's hope for the latter. I was up til nearly 5 and took the time to work on my latest top secret project. It is slower going than I would like and I need to kick my butt into gear.

I also need to work on my retablo for the Lawndale's Dia de los Muertos fest. I see it in my brain and it is time to start bringing it to life. Today. Now.

No comments: