Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One. More. Day.

I *so* want to call in sick today. Of course, that would disqualify my PTO for Saturday, and quite frankly, I have planning the maximization of PTO down to a science.So, I have to go in to work today. But this time tomorrow, I will be sitting on the runway awaiting take-off.

I am off to Boston for the weekend. Woohoooooooooooooooooo...My bestest friend Kimi lives there. I have to try to remember to not call her that while I am there as it might get me smacked. I finally get to meet her gf of 6 or so years. I haven;t seen Kim since she was here for our wedding 2 years ago. I would post a pic from then, but ahem...they are all history on the damned fried hard drive. Wah. I will try to remember to take plenty more this weekend.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

Have a safe, enjoyable trip.