Friday, March 02, 2007

I lost 10 pounds yesterday

At that rate, if I could just stay sick for a week, I'd be happy with my weight for a change. I am sure the ten pounds will be finding me again soon as it was totally water weight. Need I get more graphic than that? Use your imaginations.

We went out to eat to one of our favorite places and I think maybe the salad dressing had turned. Since then, however, T has arrived with a stomach bug and maybe it is that someone working there passed something along. Regardless, it seems to be easing up, but I will not be going in to work again today, and hopefully, I might be less in the bathroom today. If I am really lucky, I will be able to knit. No knitting yesterday, yes I was that sick.

At least I can sit up today and read email. What a flurry of mail I had to greet me in my inbox. Vaginas and pussies tossed around so casually. A grrl has to like that. Sick or not, I will be checking my email for more.

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Oh that does not sound fun. Hope you're feeling much better tonight!

KMae said...

Dang, you couldn't even knit or read email? That is BAD. Good luck with keeping the weight off, but you must be starving by now!