Thursday, March 15, 2007

And I'm Home

I flew out of Albany yesterday and had a stop over in Cincinati where my connection was delayed due to a weather ground stop in Houston. I was supposed to arrive at 6:20 and I actually arrived close to 9. Not too bad because I could knit while I was waiting, but I was ready to be home in my babygrrl's arms.

Once in the air, the flight attendant, who I would wager was somewhat older than me, and hetero, was doing the pass with crackers, cookies, and beverages. There were peanutbutter crackers, cheese and crackers, and Biscoff cookies. I covet the cookies at all times so it was a no-brainer.

Me: Biscoff, please. Can I have two? They really are the closest thing to heaven I can believe in.
FA: Sure, sweetie, I'm wearing a few pounds of them myself. (She coyly said as her ample bosom was right in my face causing my eyes to zoom into an obvious stare)
Me: (very casually, not missing a beat) And you wear them so well...
FA: (slightly flushed, likely wanting to say my eyes are up here) Thanks (I think).

Those cookies were delish. Expanses of snow and knitting pics coming soon. Really.

4 comments:

KMae said...

Oh, you clever, smooth hussy, you!!!

Gains Not Losses said...

I suck at joining people in the North Country. I was busy nursing a broken heart. Very self absorbed. It's too bad, I am dying for a change of pace now.

maxine said...

Come on down...

SassyFemme said...

What you said to the FA, it's one of those things I'd think but could never actually say!