Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh, woe is she...

Poor, poor eb...

She has just left to go to her sister's house to babysit the nephews for a couple of hours. She. Just. Doesn't. Want. To. Go.

Her plan was to stop and get a bottle of wine, but she ran out of time, sorta. I told her to just open a bottle of her sister's wine. She said, "Well........."

So then, in my infinite wisdom, I told her that worse case scenario, she opens a bottle and it becomes an issue, and then she wouldn't be asked back to babysit.

Maybe she will be smart enough to open two.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Let me just say I didn't want to go not because my nephews are hellions on earth, far from it, they are a couple of sweeties but, I just didn't want to go. I was feeling un-going-ish.

Of course, once I'm there all is good and my brother-in-law told me to help myself to their wine stash. So, all was better.

Then my sister got home early from the game and we chilled out even more but then met Mean Mr. Asshole Who Doesn't Like Children at a local restaurant and he ruined everything. Our consolation is he will rot in hell with Stalin and Hitler.