Monday, October 02, 2006

motherfucker...

I shouldn't have looked...really...I should have just let it be...during this drawing close toward the end of the jcp calendar year when I am really trying hard to use rather than lose any pto...I checked to see what my pre-vaca total is...to see that yes, it is 123 as I discussed with hr on Friday...using this many hours here, and this many there, yes that takes me to 36.9...exactly what I can carry over to next year...Well dontcha know yesterday was the first of the omnth and I now have 140.3 hours...which means more jockeying of schedules...I think it might mean I need to take a week in November...It's not like I have been hoarding it all year, I have taken a 60 hours or so already...my boss might not be pleased...pto is a beautiful thing...

2 comments:

Middle Girl said...

And so how does this work and where can I sign up?

Cool deal.

Suzanne said...

Life's rough sometimes, eh? Oh to have such problems. :)