Thursday, October 28, 2004

The universe is speaking to me

I wish I was certain about what the universe was saying.

I went to bed at about 11 and had every reason to be asleep right now. Rex is sleeping. Incredible orgasmic release. Thermostat at seventy degrees.

The ceiling fan over the bed, however, is broken. One of the blades broke a few days ago. This means that as the air cuts off, it immediately gets warm in the bedroom. In addition, it means that mosquitoes, any mosquito, can settle and bite. And bite. And bite.

Fuckers.

In the haze that accompanies being mosquito jacked, there was a lot f consciousness floating around behind my eyes. I was lying there feeling awake, only to find myself incredibly tired and blank now that I am sitting here at the keyboard.

I need a bedside notebook again. Tomorrow, umm later today, I will insure there is one in place.

No comments: